Thursday’s 9am-10:00am Co-Ed OBSTACLE COURSE RUNNING CLUB
8-10 yrs old.
Aug 3-Aug 28th. (4 Week Session).
Small group training (10 kids).
Obstacle Course Running Club includes:
- Proper active stretching & Dynamic warm-ups
- Younger group can train up to 1.5 miles during a session.
- A mix of training runs will be used including Repeats, Tempos, Intervals, and distance.
- We run outside together in the parking lot and down our side street behind FMU.
- We mix in obstacles to make it more fun. Ex. Warped walls, monkey bars, rope climb, sled pushes, med ball carry, etc.
- Coach Theo runs with them; they must follow rules and stay along grass line opposite of traffic (not many cars, quiet street) and go on grass when car is approaching.
Please understand due to high demand and smaller group settings, we do NOT offer refunds, credits, or exchanges except for medical situations.
By finalizing registration you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in our new waiver. ALL ATHLETES MUST ALSO COMPLETE A NEW WAIVER HERE: FMU YOUTH AND ADULT TRAINING WAIVER